2 Port HDMI KVM Switch 4K60Hz with USB Hub and Audio Out
- Regular price
- Regular price
- selling price
The KVM switch comes with the complete PC cables. 2* HDMI/USB to the computers are included.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Using only 1 keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 computers
Toggle using front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote, and mouse gestures.
Support for keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility.
Supports automatic switching to monitor computers at a specified time interval.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE PRODUCT'S PORTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE.
- Number of connectable computers: 2
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Art the input port: 2X (HDMI+USB-B)
- type of output port: HDMI
- maximum resolution: 4K@60Hz
This 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch gives you great flexibility to easily integrate cross-platform computing devices. It allows you to easily and reliably switch between any HDMI computer with an HDMI compatible display.
The 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch supports USB 2.0 devices, you can even connect USB drives, printers, barcode scanners or others Connect USB devices to the KVM. Switching can be controlled using a variety of methods: front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys, and mouse gestures to control the KVM to switch inputs. Support analog L/R audio output. Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility.
- 1 * 2x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 5V power adapter
- 2 * KVM cable (HDMI+USB)
- 1 * IR remote control
- 1 * User Guide
- Using only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 2 PCs.
- Support automatic switching to the monitor at a certain time interval.
- Support keys on front panel, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gestures to control the KVM to switch inputs.
- Keyboard and mouse can be used without delay after switching input sources.
- Supports one resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Supports USB 2.0 for printers, USB drives, etc.
- With EDID -Emulators in each input port so the PC always has the correct display information.
- Supports Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux-based systems.
- Supports hot-plugging, connects or disconnects devices to the KVM switch at any time without powering off devices.
- Supports analog L/R audio output.
- Support HDR 10 and Dolby Vision.
- Supports keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility.
Compatible operating systems
Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu support for Raspberry Pi and other Linux-based systems.
- Please use 5V power supply to install the product. Using an incorrect adapter may damage the product and even your devices.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be routed so that they do not present a electrical, tripping, or safety hazard.
- If the product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch it under power.
Der KVM switchvist leicht und ohne Vorkenntnisse zu installieren. Tut was er soll: ein Monitor, eine Tastatur und eine Maus von zwei PC nutzbar. Das Umschalten mittels Wählschakter am Gerät oder Tastenkombination klappt super (ca. 2 Sekunden Umschaltzeit). Es liegt auch eine Infrarot FB (Ohne Batterien) bei, die ich noch nicht genutzt habe.
Der Switch ist bei mir nun seit Wochen täglich ohne Probleme.
Super für den Zweck geeignet.
It is very fast when switching between computers. My wireless mouse switches almost instantly. My keyboard is bluetooth and I tried plugging in a bluetooth dongle in the keyboard USB port on the switch but that doesn't work. So my keyboard I still have to switch manually, which is not a real problem. I have a Logitech K810 which can bind to 3 different PC's.
I have a Samsung 49" Ultra Wide monitor and both my PC's are displayed at it's native resolution 3840x1080@60Hz. All other switches I found support only 30Hz.
There were some issues at first, one of my PC's didn't show a correct image, there were black borders at the top and bottom. But TESmart support was surprisingly very fast in responding. It wasn't even a problem with the switch but with my video card settings. Nonetheless they sent me a number emails with screenshots of some settings I had to change and everything got resolved.
2 minor issues are that the LEDs on the front are very, very bright. They light up the room in the dark. The other one is that the cables plugged in at the back don't go in far enough, so they sit a bit loose (see picture). But that's not a real issue either because once installed I'm never touching it again and so far haven't had connectivity issues with this.
Overall I'm very, very happy. Other switches with these specs cost at least double. I definitely recommend this product/seller!