4 Port DisplayPort 1.2 KVM Switch 4K60Hz with USB Hub
- Regular price
- Regular price
- selling price
The KVM switch comes with the complete PC cables. 4* DP/USB to the calculators are included.
Supports 3840x2160@60Hz und 2560x1440@144Hz, works with 21:9 ultrawide and 32:9 super ultrawide monitors.
You can control 4 computers with just 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Support for keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility.
Toggle using front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, IR remote control, and mouse gestures.
Support for sharing USB and audio peripherals.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE PRODUCT'S PORTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE.
- Number of connectable computers: 4
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Art the input port: 4X (DP+USB-B)
- type of output port: DisplayPort
- maximum resolution: 4K@60Hz
This 4 Port DP KVM Switch offers you great flexibility to easily integrate cross-platform computing devices. It allows you to share keyboard, mouse and monitor with four PCs.
The 4-Port DP KVM Switch supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz. Untersupports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you can even connect USB drives, printers, barcode scanners, or other USB devices to the KVM. The switching can be controlled via various methods, e.g. B. Via the front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys, etc. Support for keyboard and mouse pass-through mode to improve KM compatibility.
- 1 * 4x1 DP KVM Switch
- 4 * DP Cable
- 4 * USB Cable
- 1 * DC 5V Power Adapter
- 1 * IR Remote Control
- 1 * User Manual
- With only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor, you can control 4 PCs.
- Support up to 3840*2160@60Hz resolution.
- Support auto switch to Monitor computer at a certain time interval.
- Keyboard and mouse can be used without delay after switching inputs.
- Supports hot-plug to connect devices to or from the KVM switch at any time disconnect without powering off the devices.
- Supports front panel buttons, IR signals, keyboard hotkeys and mouse gestures to control the KVM to switch inputs.
- With the additional standard USB 2.0 hub port, you can connect barcode scanners, USB hard drives or other USB devices to the KVM just like you have connected these devices directly to the computer.
- Support mouse and keyboard pass through mode to improve KM compatibility.
Compatible operating systems
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Please use 5V power supply to install the product. Using an incorrect adapter may damage the product and even your devices.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be routed so that they do not present a electrical, tripping, or safety hazard.
- If the product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch it under power.
Funktioniert als Umschalter ohne Probleme mit den von mir verwendeten Auflösungen.
Needed a new Displayport KVM and found this. It works as expected but I had issues using my Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse. This was partially solved by plugging in the Logitech Unifying receiver in the USB port instead of the dedicated keyboard/mouse USB ports. However even if the keyboard worked it is not possible to use the keyboard shortcuts (scroll-lock-scroll-lock etc) to switch which channel to use. Not a big deal as I use a wired keyboard instead. The wireless mouse works well though.
In all it works well except for this minor issue.