4x4 4K HDMI matrix switch with audio output and RS232/LAN control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- selling price
Connects any of 4 HDMI sources to any of 4 HDMI monitors.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz 4:4:4, HDMI and 2.0 HDCP 2.2 compliant.
Supports L/R audio output and IR extension.
Intelligent EDID management, making it compatible with most display devices.
Easy control of the matrix via IR remote control, front keyboard, serial RS232 commands or IP commands.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE PRODUCT'S PORTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE.
- Number of connectable computers: 4
- Number of connectable monitors: 4
- Art the input port: 4X HDMI
- type of output port: 4X HDMI
- maximum resolution: 4K@60Hz
This 4x4 HDMI matrix routes 4 Ultra HD sources to 4 4K Ultra HD displays with HDMI inputs. Any source can be routed to any display using the front panel buttons or IR remote control. The matrix can also be controlled via RS-232 or the LAN port. Thanks to intelligent EDID management, it is compatible with most HDMI source and sink devices.
- 1 * 4x4 HDMI Matrix
- 1 * 12V 2A power adapter
- 1 * IR remote control
- 1 * User Manual
- Maximum resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz.
- Each HDMI output can share the same input or choose a separate input.
- Support PCM, Dolby AC3, DTS5. 1, DTS7.1 and DSD audio formats.
- Intelligent EDID management, making it compatible with most display devices.
- Matrix status can be saved after power off and restores the previous matrix status automatically restored after the next switch-on.
- Easy control of the matrix via IR receiver, front keyboard and PC (via LAN or RS232 connection).
- Easy display of the connection status via the LCD display .
- Supports 4 configurable preset connections.
- HDCP2.2 compliant.
- Supports HDR and Dolby Vision.
- Supports L/R audio output.
- Please use 12V power supply to install the product. Using an incorrect adapter may damage the product and even your devices.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be routed so that they do not present a electrical, tripping, or safety hazard.
- If the product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch it under power.