8 Port HDMI KVM Switcher 4K30Hz support RS232/LAN control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- selling price
The KVM switch comes with the complete PC cables. 4* HDMI/USB to the computers are included.
You can control 8 computers with just 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz 4:4:4, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Supports 2 additional USB2.0 ports for sharing USB peripherals.
Supports front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, remote control, mouse gestures, auto-switch, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control the KVM switch.
With EDID emulators on each input port, PCs always display with correct information.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE PRODUCT'S PORTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE.
- Number of connectable computers: 8
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Art the input port: 8X (HDMI+USB-B)
- type of output port: HDMI
- maximum resolution: 4K @ 30Hz
This 8-port HDMI KVM switch gives you great flexibility to easily integrate cross-platform computing equipment. This allows you to easily and reliably switch between any HDMI computer with an HDMI-compatible display. It supports USB 2.0 hub and USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse. By using USB 2.0 hub ports on the KVM, you can even connect USB drives, printers, barcode scanners, or other USB devices to the KVM.
- 1 * 8x1 HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 * DC 12V Power Adapter
- 4 * KVM Switch Cable (HDMI+USB)
- 1 * IR receiver cable
- 1 * 3-pin connector (for RS232)
- 2 * Rack-ears
- 1 * IR remote control
- 1 * User Guide
- Use only 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor to control 8 computers with HDMI interface.
- Supports resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz.
- Compliant with HDCP 2.2.
- Supports front panel buttons, infrared remote control and configured hotkeys, RS232 serial commands and IP commands to control the KVM switch.
- Supports Unix/Windows /Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux-based systems.
- With EDID emulators in each input port, PCs always have the correct information and prevent the display settings from changing when Switching the input ports.
- Supports plug and play, all components can be connected or removed at any time without turning off the device.
- Supports automatic switching to computers at a specified time interval to monitor.
- Seamless switching of keyboard and mouse: no delay when switching.
- With an additional standard USB 2.0 hub port, it is possible to connect barcode scanners, USB hard drives or connect other USB devices to KVM just as you would connect those devices directly to the computer.
Compatible operating systems
Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu support for Raspberry Pi and other Linux-based systems.
- Please use 12V power supply to install the product. Using an incorrect adapter may damage the product and even your devices.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be routed so that they do not present a electrical, tripping, or safety hazard.
- If the product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch it under power.