16 Port HDMI KVM Switch 4K30Hz support RS232/LAN control
- Regular price
- Regular price
- selling price
The KVM switch comes with the complete PC cables. 8* HDMI/USB to the computers are included.
You can control 16 computers with just 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor.
High resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz, HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
Supports 2 additional USB2.0 ports for sharing USB peripherals.
Supports front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, remote control, mouse gestures, auto switch, RS232 serial commands or IP commands to control the KVM switch.
With EDID emulators on each input port, PCs can always operate with the correct display information.
PLEASE CHECK THAT THE PRODUCT'S PORTS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICE.
- Number of connectable computers: 16
- Number of connectable monitors: 1
- Art the input port: 16X (HDMI+USB-B)
- type of output port: HDMI
- maximum resolution: 4K @ 30Hz
This 16-port HDMI KVM switch gives you great flexibility to easily integrate cross-platform computing equipment. This allows you to easily and reliably switch between any HDMI computer with an HDMI-compatible display. With EDID emulators in each input port, it ensures PCs always have the correct display information and prevents changing display settings when switching input ports.
- 1 * 16x1 HDMI KVM switch
- 1 * DC 12V power adapter
- 8 * KVM cable (HDMI+USB)
- 1 * IR Receiver cable
- 1 * 3-pin connector (for RS232)
- 2 * Rack-ears
- 1 * IR remote control
- 1 * User manual
- Supports the maximum resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz.
- Compatible with HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4.
- Supports front panel buttons, infrared remote control and configured Hotkeys, RS232 serial commands and IP commands to control the KVM switch.
- Supports Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems .
- Supports DVI-D single link sources and displays when using HDMI-to-DVI adapters.
- Rack mountable in a rack.
- With EDID emulators in all input ports, PCs always have the correct display information.
- Support hot-plug, connect or disconnect devices to the KVM switch at any time without turning off devices.
- Support automatic Switching to monitor computers at a specified time interval.
- Available to use the keyboard without delay after switching input sources.
- With an additional standard USB 2.0 hub port is It is possible to connect barcode scanners, USB hard drives or other USB devices to KVM, just as you connect these devices directly to the computer.
Compatible operating systems
Support Unix/Windows/Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/Mac OS X/Raspbian/Ubuntu for Raspberry Pi and other Linux based systems.
- Please use 12 volt power supply to install the product. Using an incorrect adapter may damage the product and even your devices.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be routed so that they do not present a electrical, tripping, or safety hazard.
- If the product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.